Kakoe Games and PearlAbyss have announced that the multi-award winning MMORPG Black Desert will be coming to Steam!
Black Desert Online is a sandbox oriented MMORPG made by Korean developer PearlAbyss. Originally released in Korea in 2014 it spread to Russia and Japan in 2015 before finally arriving in North America and Europe in 2016.
The game originally caught our eye due to the extremely in-depth character creation possible within the game. (I made a video where I ‘created myself’ within the game)
Other key features of the game include:
– Beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
– Heart-pounding skill-based combat
– Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
– Crisp next-generation graphics
– Extensive open-world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
– Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
– Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
– Personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
– Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
– Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
– Frequently updated with enormous free expansions
You can expect to see Black Desert Online become available on Steam on May 24th. Be sure to add it to your wishlist now!